District Membership Chair Virginia O'Reilly
District Membership Extension Chair: Ted Koziel
How the District Membership Committee can help you
· In collaboration with the District Governor and district leaders, initiates membership development and retention strategies
· Assists in the formulation of annual District membership and retention goals.
· Promotes the implementation of the Club Leadership Plan, with particular reference to membership development and retention.
· Educates and motivates Rotary clubs regarding new member orientation and mentoring.
· Disseminates Rotary International membership material to Assistant Governors.
· Serves as a resource to Rotary clubs regarding membership development and retention.
· In collaboration with Assistant Governors and Club Presidents, strives to achieve annual District membership and retention goals.
· Provide appropriate recognition to Rotary clubs and individual Rotarians for significant achievements in membership development and retention.